the shortbus

we all rode the shortbus to school; this is why.

Wednesday, August 20, 2003

my new ending, since apparently the whole three-leg thing isnt all that popular.

...and so we get back to the house, and i can take off my ninja mask and check out my horrible mashed hair and the kick ass red mark across my forehead from where i tied the shirt/ninja mask so tight. and im staring at these two things in the mirror when she calls me into the kitchen, where the puppers is sitting on top of the table, staring at us contently, ass still wagging despite the fact that its sitting down. 'what' i ask, secretly a bit peeved she made me leave the mirror. and she points, and i see that the little happy puppy is just peeing like a champ; this huge puddle is enveloping the whole table and is now like spilling down onto the floor too, but it looks so happy, the puppy, that who really has the heart to tell it to stop, or even be like kind of mad at it, so we both just watch the puddle get bigger for a minute. and then she turns to me, and gives me a great big sloppy kiss on the cheek, and looks at me with a great big goofy grin, and i just figure that all is right with the world, even if the kitchen table and floor are covered in this little puppy's puddle.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home